Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Shark Week Wrap Up: lessons learned
My delay in blogging about Shark Week is due to the fact that I'm already in mourning....missing my favorite week of the year...overcome by the fact that I have to wait over 350 days until the next shark week. It's too much to handle.
But today is finally the day to wrap it all up. In addition to reconfirming my absolute fear of Great Whites, I learned the following:
1. Shark Week provides excellent marketing opportunities
2. Really, I should be more scared of the Bull Shark
3. Shark Week has the most loyal fans
4. Shark Week exists in the Art World (Ladyshark Week
, that is).
5. In fact, here's a roundup of Shark-related Art